7/25/13

Vacation - Relaxation and Mahi Mahi!


So I've been MIA for a little while because I have been on vacation!
We went to the Outer Banks for a week, and oh my goodness it was the most relaxing week of my entire 25 year old life.

(Our house was right on the beach, all I had to do was step out of the gate!)

I had no idea just how stressed out I really was until I no longer had to worry about anything!
My biggest stressor was whether or not I needed to wear flip flips because the sand was too hot.

However...
I was bad.
I was really really really bad.
I ate everything.
I didn't think about my diet at all, and you know what...it showed.
I came back to work and I had my weigh in for our biggest loser contest and lets just say, I had gained back every single pound that I had lost.
I was definitely crushed.
But now I'm just going to work a thousand times harder to stay on top of everything.



But...look I'm getting side tracked.
BACK TO THE VACATION POST:
Randy went fishing with my family, and oh boy, did they catch some fish haha



holy crap.  That's a lot of fish haha.

I'm REALLY excited though because I get to cook Mahi Mahi for the first time, so I've been gathering all these amazing recipes!
If you know of any and want to share them please add them in the comment section below!





While the men were out hunting, we women were gathering....err gathering sunrays.

How cute is my Grandma :)






Randy and I had a wonderful time, but were so happy to come home to our Boebutt <3

(He was pretty bitter over us leaving)

Anyway...it's back to the grind for another year...sigh!
At least I have something to look forward too!


No comments:

Post a Comment